Thursday, September 24, 2015

BALTIMORE WALK like MADD and David Keller

Jerm and I are walking a 5K in Baltimore along the Waterfront in Canton this Saturday morning September 26 because we want to help end drunk driving. Jerm will be walking in his prosthetics, and it will be a long and tough walk...the consequences are that he will probably have to take his legs off and wipe (or pour) sweat out of his liners somewhere along the Promenade and afterward feel more than normal pain in his nubs...assuming he doesn't fall, in which case of course he will feel much worse. I think it will be the longest session he's walked to date. I'm proud of him!


I'll be wearing the shirt that my friend Jess from Yellow Ribbon Fund bought me when we did the Mudderella in July -- she personalized it for me with JennyJenny on the back and AMPUTEASE on the front -- that was our team name ;-)






I'm compelled to share a sickening story about a horrible superior court judge, Mary Ann Tally, who committed a grave injustice to the family and memory of a retired veteran, David Keller. 

David Keller was riding to work on his motorcycle at 4:30 a.m. when Edward Hall, drunk, plowed into David and left him hemorrhaging on the road. 
Hall was sentenced to two months in jail. 

TWO MONTHS IN JAIL 
FOR KILLING AN HONORABLE MAN
IN A DWI HIT AND RUN 
IN FAYETTEVILLE NORTH CAROLINA!


I've cried and cried. What can I do? I had the opportunity to lament to Elizabeth Dole about it last week. I'm outraged. I'm disgusted.


MARY ANN TALLY SHOULD BE 
THROWN OFF THE BENCH.





"Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other 'sins' are invented nonsense." --Robert A. Heinlein



No comments: